The rocker chick crowd is actually the high school collection that likes to rock it out. You'll stand in line overnight to get tickets to watch your favorite music group. And every party is well...a party. I advise Sherri Hill 2011 dresses for metal girls.
With this group, the best area of high school is actually music class. Learning your chosen song over the acoustic guitar and then pretending it is really a Fender or rocking out on the school band's drum set, crashing the cymbals like you're in The Donnas is a common past time.
You're probably with a band of your own with a couple of friends and you practice every single day after school inside your garage. You know that one day you will have a record deal and your singles will be within the Top 10 on iTunes.
With iPod buds in your ears, you stomp from class to class. Your mindset is ballsy and you've got a fierce hairstyle - mohawk, dreads, or streaks of some wild shade.
You've got exactly one and one-half of an album's worth of music lyrics prepared. And you're always looking for a new bass player. You come up with a different name for the band almost every other month. And you're really getting close to picking out the perfect one.
At prom, you basically just want to look awesome. Being a heavy metal babe, you prefer lots of metal accents in your clothes. Studs, sequins, chains, along with other hardware are preferred. And you are attracted to dark or gleaming colors such as gold, silver, purple, in addition to black.
You don't want to look like a prep. And you do not want to appear prissy. There are several 2011 Sherri Hill dresses that share all of these ideals. Here are a few illustrations to get you started:
* Style #2226 is actually a strapless, heavy metal mini-dress. It's made from gold sequins.
* #1305 is known as a lengthy, glistening style of black sequins. A backless dip melts into a pool of cloth. It can be purchased in gunmetal.
* Design #2317 is a strapless royal purple garment. It features a bust to bottom hem open seam of black crystals.
* #2316 is usually royal purple too. It's intricately beaded using gleaming parts. And it's got a knee to ankle split.
* #2333 is really a lengthy, jet-black halter outfit. It's got a mermaid silhouette and metal-set jewels adorning a cut-out rear.
* A daring option could be #2017, that's completed decked out in aqua along with bronze sequins.
* #1301 is really a black mini. It doesn't have any straps and the bottom and top hems are provided with black feathers.
* The best example of all is #2321. It is a Joan Jett / Pat Benatar influenced, skintight satin mini-outfit. It has a metal zipper down the full length of the front. And it's decorated with a snakeskin design of extra-large crystals.
Couple your looks with fishnets, lace, fingerless gloves, and a leather choker and your 2011 Sherri Hill prom dresses will suit right in at the Headbanger's ball. Turn your amp to 11 and rock steady!
We're confident you'll find something fantastic and alluring from our in depth collection of Prom Dresses. Phone us at 1-800-337-PROM if you've got any inquiries or need assistance finding 2011 Sherri Hill Dresses. We also have shoes, accessories and jewelry so that you can find all your fashion accessories in one spot.